Saturday 16 December 2017

Are you an independent girl?

Are you an         
    independent girl?
Many times I have heard that I’m an independent girl….. OMG!!! Seriously… Am I? Because I am too emotional and weak … Of course I do cry a lot.

You know something… Sad or Happy…It doesn’t matter for me…  I will just knowingly or unknowingly burst into tears… but that’s quit natural for any feminine … 
and I want to tell you one more secret that I am a feminist and there is nothing rubbish about being a feminist…

I would say anyone can be a feminist. They always support and understand the feelings of women…. And it’s not about hating men… it’s all about loving women… YES!!! It’s true that your boyfriend or even your husband can be a feminist… it’s interesting right?....

Ok… I’m gonna reveal you the 10 signs which would realize you that you are independent too….

           Excited? I am too excited…. Okay here we go…

1.  Love to travel alone…. you don’t get any chances to travel alone? It doesn’t matter… You are still independent. Believe me you are independent.

2.  Enjoy loneliness but you always love your family and friends very much

3.  You love to surf the internet a lot…. Attention ladies… I did not mean socializing on Facebook and twitter … I meant learning new things from internet.

4.  You will definitely walk faster than your partner.

5.  You always love to pressurized

6.  For you there are nothing called WRONG…. You believe that everything happens for reason.


7.  Really hard to find your first love.
 Oops I’m sorry  but that’s the truth.
8.  You love different languages and always love to watch other language movies or dramas.

9.  You always love to talk to yourself and dream a lot.


10.  You need freshness and variety in everything. And you hate repetition.

Hehey…..  what do you think girls…. I am too excited to hear from the most pretty independent girls…        just ping me...